- Sanford Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark L Jayawant MD
Dr. Mark L Jayawant, MD is a doctor primarily located in Fargo, ND, with other offices in Fargo, ND and Fargo, ND( and 4 other locations). They have 17 years of experience. Their specialties include Thoracic Surgery, Vascular Surgery.
Dr. Mark L Jayawant has 6 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Mark L Jayawant has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mark L Jayawant has the following 5 expertise
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
- Diabetes Complications
17 Years Experience
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Mark L Jayawant Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BlueConnect
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
More about Dr. Mark L Jayawant
Dr. Jayawant graduated from the Emory University School of Medicine in 2003. Dr. Jayawant works in Fargo, ND and 5 other locations and specializes in Thoracic Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Jayawant is affiliated with Sanford Medical Center.