Have you seen Dr. Amar K Singh?

excellent and caring

I have been seeing Dr. Singh for several years,as has several of my family .He cares about each of his patients very much ,he will find your problem or send you to a specialist that can.If you have to wait a minute more don't worry he will give you the same time never rushes you, listens to every thing you have to say.I tell every one I know that needs a Dr. to go to him.

Excellent Physician

He is one of the smartest, kindest, most caring physicians I have seen. I have only 2 doctors I trust completely and he is one. He takes time with you. He will work you in. Call and check on you. Even help during the late night. He diagnosed me with a condition my other physician failed to notice and help save my liver. He is just great. If you need an excellent Internist, this is whom you seek!

Excellent Internal Medicine Doctor

Dr. Singh is amazing. Very caring. Very professional. He listens. Highly recommend him to anyone who needs a top notch doctor. He is one of the best!

Mrs.

A wonderful, caring, professional, excellent diagnostician. He has the best bedside manner. He really cares. And, he LISTENS! All the time you need. He will call and check on you even at night if you need him, he is there for you. He monitors your health like a hawk. He diagnosed me on the first visit what 3 others had missed over 2 yrs!. He is just fabulous. I recommend this doctor to anyone and everyone. He is the best!!

Rhonda Tate

A brillant physician

A fine Internal Medicine Doctor

Dr. Singh is an excellent diagnostician. He is incredibly knowledgable. He is professional, kind, and caring. He always puts his patients and their needs first. He caught a potentially fatal condition for me after my other doctor had missed it. He monitors you to make sure your treatments are working properly. He always has time to see you if needed. He is just an incredible physician. I am honored to have him for my physician. I truly feel my health is in the best hands it possibly could be anywhere in this country.

An excellent internist

Dr. Singh is an excellent Internal Medicine physician. He is one of the most knowledgable physicians I have seen. He is a very caring doctor and always does what's best for his patient. Would recommend him to anyone who needs a really good doctor!

an excellent doctor

He takes the time to listen. He tries to get to the bottom of what's going on with you, and, doesn't give up until he figures it out. He's one of only two doctors I know of who can diagnose you just by listening. He diagnosed my liver disease and my dad's brain tumor immediately. Our previous doctor had missed both for over a year! He's professional, very caring, and, very smart. I'd recommend him to any one.

i was sent to dr. singh because of my diabetes, he was wonderful to me and i was very pleased the my visits with him. im out of insurance now and the staff wont let me see him, but as far as him as a dr. hes at the very top and im so glad i got to see him for what little time i did. i recommend him to anyone who needs him you wont go wrong by going to him that you can be sure of.

Extremely Thorough!

My previous doctor, who I was very pleased with, left town. I went to see another doctor for a year and was unhappy. I asked around and Dr. Singh was highly recommened. The recommendations were true and he was the most thorough doctor I have ever had. He has a good bed side manner and is easy to talk to. His staff are friendly and appointents are easy to get. And he is just a all around nice guy.

Dr. Amar K Singh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rome, GA.