Dr. Amara Z Burney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amara Z Burney?

A Great Doctor

I have been with Dr. Burney for years!!

Dr. Burney answered all my questions and made me feel at ease with my issue. Also made a referral to a specialist to address the issue. She and her staff were terrific!

A solid physician

Most physicians and practices are interested in performing a "biopsy on your wallet", versus treating you or a loved one. Dr. Burney is a pleasant surprise. She is focused, actively listens, and clearly communicates with you or your loved one. She will fight for your rights, and ensure you receive the highest quality care and expertise. She's been a strong advocate for me, as well as my children, and extended family. When you need to fight for the right to heal, or take care of your health needs, it's best to have her in your corner! Amen!

Dr. Burney is flexible, professional, and direct. She took the time to listen to me, when other providers blew me off. As a result, she quickly addressed a serious issue that would have cost me a great deal of pain and expense, if left unresolved.

Excellent Physician With Great Bedside Manners

Dr. Burney is an excellent physician with great bedside manners. After being bounced from specialist to specialist, I was pleasantly surprised with Dr. Burney as she listened to me, and worked as my advocate within a painful and nasty medical system. I would recommend Dr. Burney to my friends and family. I am thankful I had her on my side through this painful journey.