Dr. Amardeep S Deol Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amardeep S Deol?

I had a miscarriage and his bedside manner was absolutely perfect and the email he sent me a few hours later was reassuring and companionate. 6 weeks later I was pregnant again and he was my doctor during my pregnancy. He was very positive, informative and at times pretty funny too.

My child died under his care

I visited Dr. Deol for my pregnancy at kaiser. I lost my baby at full term. Made him come to grievence meeting to find out what could have done differently, his reply nothing different. I am pregnant again and he does not want to do anything different, this time around either. The least you would expect from your doctor is to give you more tests and take more care of you if you are a high risk pregnancy, he is not doing anything. So I guess if you don't need much care or want someone to do minimum possible then go to him, otherwise I would highly recommend find another doctor, if you want your child to come out Alive.

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Deol has an excellent bedside manner. A very caring, easy to talk to doctor.