Dr. Amarnath Vedere Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Amarnath Vedere?

Best ,most caring Doctor I believe I have ever come across in my life!

Posted on January 11th, 2017

The kind Dr is at the TOP of his game. He is incredibly organized and his staff is top notch as well. I simply cannot come up with enough good things to say about the good Doctor who treats you as if you are the only patient he has. With a few quick glances at his notes he is able to tell you things about your condition which you have forgotten and that is usually because he has already treated you and you had completely forgotten all about that particular ailment.Only if I were a writer could I write all the good things about DR. Vedere. WE would all be blessed to be in his care. God Bless you Dr. Vedere

Best Doctor, excellent person.

Posted on January 8th, 2017

Excellent experience

Posted on December 22nd, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Vedere by my primary physician. My experience was an excellent one. The staff is kind and professional and Dr. Vedere knows exactly how to treat his patients. He ordered the appropriate tests, evaluated the results and sent the info on to my primary doctor. There is no question that Dr. Vedere has a busy practice, but when you are with him, he only has your best interests at heart.

Posted on December 5th, 2016

At my visit, doctor barely looked at me. he scheduled tests that i do not think were necessary. After the tests, the PA came in said all normal and then he ran through just long enough to sign off on the visit. At the end of test, the technician ripped my IV out of my arm and left my hand black from bruises. I will never go back.

Changed Doctors

Posted on August 29th, 2016

Went to see Doctor after ER visit. Started scheduling tests each time another test came back with no problem. Drug on for months until he decided he need to do a catheterization, but also said the other tests didn't show anything. Never see Doctor, just a PA that was obvious they don't look at your results until they are in the room. Staff loses appointments and very unprofessional with offering medical advice that they are not qualified to do. PA does not listen to what the patient is telling her, just wants to run more tests. Also, the Doctor's company runs the testing facilities. Conflict of interest, maybe? Changed Doctor's after 3 months of waiting for anything specific. New Doctor reviewed tests and not catheterization. Feeling great. Don't go to this guy. If you read other reviews, his answer is usually an invasive test.

Knowledgeable and caring physician

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

He is the most caring Doctor I have ever had...I now trust him with my life....because he cares!

Posted on January 6th, 2016

extreme competence in diagnostic , and procedural skills, will be there when it counts and can do what few cardiac cath physicians can "you can put your life in his hands"

Rude, Arrogant, Unprofessional

Posted on December 30th, 2015

This office is a joke. Largest cardiology group in Wellington with the lowest quality of service. Dr was too quick to send referrals for imaging without taking the time to diagnose my problem. Wonder if they are getting kickbacks. I changed to another cardiologist and the difference is day and night.

I am NOT returning!

Posted on December 15th, 2015

I am an RN cardiopulmonary specialist, so i know and expect quality. We (my husband) were first seen by a PA who was like a robot. NO personality, never called us by name, asked many of the same questions that the MA did, explained nothing, said the MD was on his way and she was gone!I I do admit the place was very very busy, but how about a smile. Then in comes Dr Vedere, never even introduced himself nor looked up, until a few questions were answered. He asked the same question (when did husband have surgery) at least 3-4 times, said husband needed a RX (which he never wrote).explained nothing, except hubby should do nothing until after the treadmill (which is reasonable) had us follow him to scheduling and he was off, with never so much as a nod. I would not recommend, as both PA and Doc were very busy too busy for us to ever return. We left with no confidence in either of them. Also we had made the appointment the previous week, told them we had lab and ekg at Primary docs the day we made the appt. They "forgot" to have the lab transferred and available for the doc.

This office is dishonest and untruthful

Posted on November 16th, 2015

This "practice" is horrendous in their lying and billing. I went to see Vedere once. they accepted my $20 copay AND my insurance. THEN they called and cancelled all my appointments because they "don't take your insurance." I called our provider and they PAID 191.00 PLUS they accepted my copay. THEN they continued billing me even tho my insurance company DID PAY them and with arguing with staff and much stress, they remained immovable. Now they say I owe them the money my insurance already paid. RUDE, NASTY and totally DISHONEST. If I had a heart problem, it would be exacerbated by this office-its doctor and his staff. VEDERE? NO NO NO!!!

My Opinion

Posted on August 15th, 2014

Dr. Vedere is very good at what he does..., I think he has too many pt.s , as he is always rushing. The wait time in the office is ridiculous. The one girl in his front office check out area is callous and rude. When having to schedule follow up appt. or tests she is very difficult and speaks to you in a condescending manner. I am considering changing Dr.'s just to avoid dealing with her. The practice should respect their patients!

Posted on July 22nd, 2014

Been a patient for 14 years. Great doctor, excellent diagnostician. Super bedside manner. Several staff members have been with him over ten years.