Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amarpal S Chana MD
Dr. Amarpal S Chana, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. He speaks English.
5990 Airline Dr
Houston, TX 77076
Dr. Amarpal S Chana has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Amarpal S Chana has the following 5 expertise
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Dr. Amarpal S Chana is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
14 Years Experience
Baylor College of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Amarpal S Chana Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Amarpal S Chana's office for more information.
5990 Airline Dr Houston, TX 77076
Locations & Directions5990 Airline Dr, Houston, TX
Dr. Amarpal S Chana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.