Dr. Amarpaul S Sidhu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amarpaul S Sidhu?

Very bad experience with this office

Don't waist your money and your time. All you get to amsee is the PA.

dr sidhu is a great surgeon! he removed a pre-malignant mole of mine thx dr sidhu

best dermatologist

this dr Sidhu is the best dermatologist in the inland empire I went to him for a cancerous spot and he actually did a very precise procedure called mohs and cured me with no scar His staff are professional and friendly Thank you dr!!

Wonderful office staff is great..Amarpaul Sidhu MD is a strong Dr and Nailed my diagnosis

patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Sidhu for several years and have found him to be a superb physician, in whom I have the utmost trust and respect for. He is exceptionally thorough in his examinations and skillful at executing complex surgical procedures. Having identified and treated early skin cancer on my left arm, I credit him with saving my life. Very simply, he is the finest physician I have ever had with respect to competency, professionalism and caring nature.

terrible...

HAPPY PATIENT

During my office visit, I found the staff to be very courteous and friendly. I just want to share how wonderful this facility is. Upon seeing me I felt they really did care about me and my concerns, I've heard nothing but good things about Dr. Sidhu and his Providers and now I know first hand. It was a wonderful experience.

I had a skin cancer a few years ago, I was very depressed and not looking forward to having the cancer surgically removed. I was scared of having surgery done and concerned about the scaring I would be having on my face. Fortunately my Dermatologist Dr. Sidhu and his staff helped me go through with the surgery by being very patient, positive and supportive with me and all of my questions.. The best outcome was knowing I had very minimal scaring. 8 weeks later noone could tell I had surgery on my face. I am very content with not having the cancer , nor the scar on my face. I would highly recomend my Dermatologist Dr. Sidhu, to anyone having trouble/problems with their skin.

great experience

I was always nervous of having any type of procedure done in fear of looking like frankenstein to the public. after speaking with dr sidhu and his wonderful staff i was assured i was assured i was in good hands... i would highly recommend foothill derm

Dr. Sidhu's office is amazing! I had such a great experience there. All of the staff there is so friendly, I felt like I was visiting old friends while I was there. It was so comforting, I will be recommending all my family and friends to Dr. Sidhu's office!

Wonderful medical center

My experience at Foothill Dermatology Medical Center was beyond what I expected. From the moment I walked in I was greeted with friendly smiles from caring personal. Dr.Sidhu and his physician assistants are amazing at everything they do. From my surgeries for my skin cancers to my botox their experience and outstanding knowledge reflects through in every single procedure. I've never felt so welcomed and important in any other medical facility. Thank you so much Dr.Sidhu and all your wonderful staff!

Exceptional and Trustworthy

Dr.Sidhu is an exceptional dermatologist and cosmetic surgeon! He genuinley cares about his patients concerns.In contrary, most Doctors will do any cosmetic procedure a patient wants even though aesthetically it does not look good on them and it's nice to know that Dr.Sidhu is honest with me and will not do anything aesthetically that might not look good on me, which also reassures me that he is looking out for the best interest for his patients. I will never regret going to Dr.Sidhu for medically necessary procedures and cosmetic as well because I trust him! Also his Physician Assistants are very kind, and also very good!