Dr. Amaryllis J Scott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amaryllis J Scott?

I am so happy with my care from both Dr Scott's and from all of their staff at Orthopaedic Speciality Clinic. Truly the best in the region.

Dr A Scott is an excellent doctor, communicates very well, thoughtful, caring, highly recommended!

My shoulder was a mess before surgery as a result of many dislocation over the years. After Dr. Scott’s work, my shoulder has been better and stronger than at any time since the first dislocation. I have been very pleased with the result.

Dr. Scott was an excellent physician on many levels: knowledgeable, personable, bedside manner and ability to name a few. Before the operation I had a number of questions that I forgot to ask in the pre-op interview. She got back to me very quickly on two occasions with all the information that I needed. Before my knee meniscus operation in the hospital she was also excellent at allaying my fears and explaining the fine points of the operation.

A. Scott did an amazing job with my shoulder, she is the best Ortho doc! Highly recommended!

Dr. Scott’s staff was very dedicated to scheduling a quick and smooth appointment for my knee consultations. I had knee surgeries, less than one year apart from each other, on both knees, and the recovery time was freakishly quick. Dr. Scott’s bedside manner was excellent and she was very direct and honest. I loved that she wasn't so quick to tell me surgery needed to happen ASAP, but she gave me options and educated suggestions. Seamless surgery both times, and I'd recommend her to anyone.

Recently had surgery for a torn meniscus with Dr. A. Scott. Dr Scott and her staff were great. She was very patient and informative. I was able to email her with questions prior to surgery and got a quick response. I did not need painkillers after the surgery, 3 days of extra strength Tylenol was enough. I was able to walk without a cane, 3 days after surgery and have minimal swelling. I highly recommend.

wo highly successful shoulder surgeries for me. I had no problems and I have been pain free and moving very well. She has a wonderful manner and helped me tremendously in all stages of the pre-op, surgical, and recovery process. You may have to wait for an appointment., or to be seen at her office, but she is without a doubt worth the wait. Bring a book to your appointment. Absolutely the best!

The best surgeon in Spokane for knee and shoulder surgery. The hospital staff all go to her (I should know, I work in Dr. Amaryllis Scott’s operating room).

I had a shoulder surgery done by Dr. Scott and the result is fantastic. No more pain, and I am back playing golf. Dr. Scott and her staff are extremely professional, and I highly recommend her for this procedure.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Amaryllis Scott is an incredible physician. Professional, knowledgeable, caring. I would recommend her to everyone. Her office staff also deserves kudos. So helpful, knowledgeable, efficient. They are great people.

Dr. Amaryllis J Scott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.