Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amaziah Coleman
Dr. Amaziah Coleman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Little Rock, AR and Middleton, WI . She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Residency. She speaks English.
Dr. Amaziah Coleman has 3 locations
111 Michigan Ave NW
Washington, DC 20010
9224 Waterside St
Middleton, WI 53562
Book Online Now
Dr. Amaziah Coleman has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Amaziah Coleman has the following 10 expertise
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergies
- Watery Eyes
7 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Amaziah Coleman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Amaziah Coleman's office for more information.
111 Michigan Ave NW Washington, DC : (202) 476-5000
800 Marshall St Little Rock, AR : (501) 364-1100
9224 Waterside St Middleton, WI 53562
Locations & Directions
Dr. Amaziah Coleman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Washington, DC.