Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amber L Allen has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Amber L Allen has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Amber L Allen has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Amber L Allen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I thought she would take care of me, but got fooled on that one. She done a 41/2 hour surgery on me, and I am still a year later having major issues, but she pasted the butt to someone else. I guess surgeons don't like it when someone has complications from their surgery. I was told to wait a year well year is up girl and its just like it was . So you must be more interested in your own life and your pleasures instead of helping, its like see ya don't want me ya.
24 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAmber L Allen Md, 6733 Falls of Neuse Rd, Raleigh, NC
Dr. Amber L Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.