Dr. Amber L Allen Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Amber L Allen?

Patient

Excellent well knowledged surgeon. Felt safe in her care. Will cont. to use her as my surgeon, if she will have me. 😂

Hopefullywont need more surgery

Despite having to undergo surgery I had a great experience overall with Dr. Allen. The wait time was reasonable and the procedure itself was explained in detail. I felt at ease and did not worry when the time came for my procedure.i would recommend her to anyone without hesitation.

She is a butcher!!! Stay far,far,far away from her!!! She has nice looking toe nails... but who gives a chit!!!

Great Doctor

She is so caring about her job and her patients. She took so much time with me and I felt as she truly cared. She is extremely smart proud to have her as my doctor.

Bad News

I thought she would take care of me, but got fooled on that one. She done a 41/2 hour surgery on me, and I am still a year later having major issues, but she pasted the butt to someone else. I guess surgeons don't like it when someone has complications from their surgery. I was told to wait a year well year is up girl and its just like it was . So you must be more interested in your own life and your pleasures instead of helping, its like see ya don't want me ya.

Dr. Amber L Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.