Dr. Amber Bisgard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amber Bisgard?

Posted on May 29th, 2014

My son had recurrent ear infections and she has not helped me get the help I needed for him in a timely fashion. She does not respond to my emails in a timely fashion (she either does not respond at all and I get a reply back from one of her nurses or she takes days to respond). I changed doctors.

A wonderful doctor

Posted on November 5th, 2012

Amber Bisgard basically saved my daughter's life. My teenage daughter developed a bad eating disorder. Dr. Bisgard recognized the issue and did all she could to get my daughter the proper treatment at Children's and then followed up until she was over 19 years old. She was amazing for us. Your child could not be in better hands.

Posted on January 8th, 2012

I have been bringing our kids to Amber for 5 years now. At the beginning I really liked her, but now with what one of my kids is going thru I have a different opinion. She is a doctor that there is no gray...and I have a hard time with this, as each child is different. She always compares to the rest of the world and does not think of them as individuals. In a few months we will be changing doctors, which will be best for our family.

We adore Dr. Bisgard!

Posted on November 16th, 2011

Dr. Bisgard has been my daughter's Doctor for a little over 3 years. She is extremely caring and goes above and beyond making my daughters feel comfortable at every appointment. Both my daughters ADORE her, which makes trips to the Doctor (even the dreaded immunizations) much easier on them and myself! I love her because she takes time to answer all my questions and concerns. I have never been rushed through an appointment or felt like she didn't truly care about my daughters well being. She is quick to return all calls or emails. If my daughters are ever seen after hours for illness or emergency, she has always called to follow up and check in with my child's condition the very next morning. My youngest has had to see a Specialist for a heart murmur and Dr. Bisgard has always called within 24 hours of those appointments to follow up with me and answer any additional questions. I have no complaints, she always goes the extra mile for my girls and their medical needs. She takes the time to get to know my family and truly cares about her patients even though being with Kaiser, I'm sure she has many!! I couldn't chose a better Dr. for my children!!!

Highly Recommend Dr. Bisgard

Posted on February 17th, 2011

I take both my Daughters to Dr. Bisgard and I couldn't have found a better Doctor for their care. She is so gentle and her "bedside manner" is above and beyond any Doctor I have ever worked with. My Daughters absolutely love her!

Highly Recommend Dr. Bisgard

Posted on November 18th, 2010

Dr. Bisgard has been my children's pediatrician since we moved to Littleton, Co in 2008. My daughters, 2 and 3 years old absolutely LOVE her, as do myself and my husband! She is very caring and NEVER rushes me through my appointment. She always goes above and beyond for my children. It's hard these days to find a Dr. that takes time, and truly cares about their patients as she does. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Bisgard.

Posted on November 30th, 2015