Dr. Amber Colville Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amber Colville?

Posted on January 25th, 2016

I feel very unimportant, like I was being passed off.

more interested in her computer than her patients

Posted on September 13th, 2015

Dr. Colville has more interest in her computer screen than the breathing patient in front of her. I have had some BAD lab results that they did not call me about. I learned of the bad results on a following visit to the NP and when I asked why I was just now hearing about this I was told it was my responsibility to call and check . I am also dissatisfied with her NP. I am looking for another doctor. Not many choices in OS.

Rude Staff

Posted on June 5th, 2013

The rudest people I have ever come across in a drs office. Assistant Kim asked all the questions and when the dr came in she just did a very cursory exam and was more interested in complaining about how she wasn't making very much from insurance companies. She only looked away from the computer screen one time. The rest of the time she talked to me while she was typing. She also didn't care to see records I had brought from my prior doctor (who retired) If you want a doctor that's going to be proactive and take your well being seriously, then do not go to her.

Not going back

Posted on November 22nd, 2011

For my first visit with Dr. Colville I needed to have a breast exam. She stayed in the exam room while I undressed and did not offer me a gown to put on. It made me extremely uncomforable. While a doctor must examine you, I would at least like to have some sense of modesty. At that point I was going to look for another doctor put decided I would go one more time for a follow up visit. After waiting 30 minutes I was told she was running very late and that I may want to reschedule, which I did. The next day they called me back and said they would again have to reschedule. I said no thank you. I am currently trying to find a new doctor. Hopefully one that gives me a gown to put on after I take my clothes off.

i have a good doctor

Posted on August 13th, 2011

i have a good doctor in doctor colville very professinal. explains things that might be wrong so a person that is not a doctor can understand.an works hard to fix the problem what ever it is.

Posted on March 3rd, 2017