Dr. Amber A Denham Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Amber A Denham?

Dr. Amber Denham

Love her!!!! I am so picky and have gone through 2 other doctors finding the right one for my kids. She is very sweet and caring . I highly recommend her.

The doctor and staff are wonderfull. They have a high volume of patients but the wait time is only about 15 - 20 mins. The staff are caring and the doctor takes her time with us. I definitly recommend them to anyone, my son's daycare recommended them to me and I thak them for doing so.

RUDE

Knowing I would be late, I called 3 hours in advance to see if my child could be seen. They said yes and after showing up and the new time we had agreed on I waited for over 30 minutes to be told that the Doctor would not see my child nor would any other doctor there. I was also told that I could not have another appointment for 5 days.

Dr. Amber A Denham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.