Dr. Amber L Fedin Is this you?

1.4

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Amber L Fedin?

Made an appt. with Dr. Fedin and got a First yr. Resident

I made an appt. with Dr. Fedin; waited 45 minutes in the waiting room to be told that I was going to be seen by a first year resident. This information should have been relayed to me when I made my appt. and I should have been given an option of seeing the resident or not. My symptoms have been on going for about 9 months and felt they were more complex than the first year resident was capable of handling. I left the office feeling defeated and worse that when I went in....wasted time and money and now have to search out another doctore. I feel lied to that I was not told I was seeing a resident. I will not be going back to Dr. Fedin or her practice and would not reccommend this practice.

I know she is new in the field and I haven't seen her in over a year now, but I just wasn't all that impressed with what I experienced.

Dr. Amber L Fedin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, VA.