Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amber D Fowler has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Amber D Fowler has the following 12 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Amber D Fowler has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 25
She removed a lesion from my left chest area. The incision was not closed properly, fell open the next day, (Saturday). I was left with an open wound over the weekend, which her partner then closed up for her on Monday. It then did not heal properly, and I have a HUGE scar on my left breast, and cannot wear low-cut tops. It looks terrible. Discolored skin, bumpy. This is when she was "new" and practicing in Coupeville, Wa. she took no responsibility for her mistake and left her partner, another derm to fix it for her.
I had been to a different dermatologist who told me to watch for changes. I hadn't really noticed much change but decided to check out Dr. Fowler's opinion. At my first appointment she was so concerned that she asked me to stay that day to have what turned out to be a melanoma removed. Then she sent me to the University in Seattle to have a second surgery performed to make sure all of the margins were clear. Turned out that she got it all with her first effort in the office! If I hadn't gone to her I believe I would not be typing this now. I'd be dead and gone. She is a thoughtful, caring medical professional who has a great bedside manner and really knows what she is doing. I highly recommend her for all of your medical skin care wants and needs.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Amber D Fowler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRosario Skin Clinic, 1600 Continental Pl Ste 101, Mount Vernon, WA
Dr. Amber D Fowler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Vernon, WA.