Dr. Amber A Kyle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amber A Kyle?

Ugh, there is honestly nothing positive I have to say about this dermatologist...

If you want a derm who is cold, uncaring and abrasive, Dr. Kyle is your woman! I am not exaggerating when I say she probably spent a whopping 5 minutes with me. And these 5 minutes were spent looking at my face in disdain before quickly writing off what had to be a generic prescription. Honestly, I should have known this derm would be bad news just by the way her staff greets patients. Just an entirely disappointing experience on the whole. The only "good" thing I have to say about Dr. Kyle is that having been to a terrible derm like her is what makes me so incredibly grateful for the amazing dermatologist I ended up finding!

I really wanted to like her...

This is definitely not the place for someone who seeks treatment of acne. I know acne is a mild problem compared to something like acne, but you can really feel the disdain Dr. Kyle feels toward patients with "just acne." Mind you, I have pretty severe cystic acne. However, I felt that she honestly could not get out of my room fast enough. I know my visit would not cost too much, but I am still paying money to someone who should at least give me a reciprocal amount of her time. Dr. Kyle was literally out of my room in 7 minutes, with barely a glance at my skin and a prescription that wasn't even tailored toward my specific need.

Great Skin Doctor

Wonderful and caring doctor. Spends time with you and keeps a photographic history of your skin for future followups. Takes good care of you.

Dr. Amber A Kyle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.