Dr. Amberly Z Brewer Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Amberly Z Brewer?

Very Unprofessional Receptionist/Front Desk

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Brewer for several years. I believe that Dr. Brewer is very thorough and does take time to listen to all concerns. I also think though that she can go a littler overboard with unnecessary tests and treatment. For instance, my daughter had a nervous tick for a while where she would exhale and make a quiet but weird noise when she was anxious. Dr. Brewer sent her for chest x-rays and wanted me to take her to a neurologist. My daughter got over it within several months. Why I am writing this review today is, I learned, by a letter from my daughter's school, that she was needing two different immunizations or she would not be allowed to attend school. I called Dr. Brewer's office immediately and spoke to a certain receptionist there. I must also say that I called about 25 times before anyone actually answered the phone. The front desk person I spoke to was extremely rude right off the bat. She told me she couldn't get her in for a while and I gave me an appointment date a week and a half away. I said that was fine, I would take what I could get. I also asked this persons name because I just knew that something would come up, just by her very poor attitude. Well, it sure did! I took my daughter off of school today to go to the appointment and we get there to be told that she doesn't have an appointment today. I said she surely did and that the appointment was made by so and so. To which the rude woman responded that she was that person. She tried to tell me the appointment was actually in another month!! I would have never agreed to that, first off, second off, her whole demeanor was almost threatening! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. Stay away from this office! On a good note, I was able to get my daughter into a very well known and respected pediatrician's office that same day!

Impossible to get an appointment. They do not answer the phone. Have to go in person to make an appointment. No one cares!!!!!

Dr brewer

I can not begin to explain how much my kids love Dr brewer. She is kind, patient, and always listens. Being a nurse myself, she has never questioned the odd things I have asked her or when I suggest a different medication she always will go through meds with me and decide which is best.

Dr. Brewer is amazing

Dr. Brewer is extremely caring. She will apologize if she feels our wait is too long (even if it really isn't). She has stopped me if she sees me outside of the office to ask how each of my children are doing, and she will ask about them by name. I find this awesome given how many patients she sees on a daily basis! I would highly recommend her (and do recommend her regularly) to anyone!

Dr. Brewer is Fabulous!!

I met Dr. Brewer when my daughter was in the hospital. I immediately liked her. She is very easy to talk to and a wonderful Doctor. She is very caring and makes you feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend her.