4.8

Highly Dissatisfied

Totally Unprofessional !

I have been a patient of Dr. Soni for more then a year and have always kept my appointments. Unfortunately, we sold our house and missed an appointment be a use we had to relocate to St. Petersburg for a couple of months. On my return I was feeling really bad physically and called to make an appointment, but the receptionist refused to make my appointment because I had to pay $25 for my missed appointment. Now I needed my meds and was not feeling well and I said I just need an appointment because I have always paid my copay so I figure I could pay everything at once on my appointment day, but the receptionist didn't care about my condition, she was more concerned with the $25, I couldn't be live it. I called back about 2 weeks and ask for the office manager but the receptionist told me he was not available, so I ask for his voice mail ans told me, he doesn't have a voi cemail! I was so upset because Dr. Soni is my primary and I couldn't get help. Iam still disappointed and could not believe my health was secondary. Very sad

Love the practice

I love Dr. Soni and the practice. My family and I have been with her for over 5 years now and we absolutely love her. I'm glad that she's expanding because it is hard to find a doctor like her that cares for her patients. She is very knowledgeable, great bed side manners, and sweet! They are always able to fit any of us into same-day appointments when we need them.

Saved by their "Policies"

Called today to schedule an appointment. The receptionist (Cortney) acknowledged that they accept my insurance. I asked her to book the date for me but she refused to do so until I update my insurance's PCP. I told her that I did so, it just takes time to update in the system (and the appointment is pretty far out anyway) and it all will be finalize by the end of the day. However she still refused to do so. I told her that I set them as my new PCP and I am afraid the appointment won't be available and the next one will be at an even later date (more than a month) then I'll have to switch to a new Dr. again. And still, like a broken record she repeated their "office policies". I simply ask, are you dealing with human beings or policies? On the bright side, I am happy to learn how much they "care" about their patients or new patients before obligating to their "office policies" - thanks but no thanks, I deserve better than this.

Dr soni changed since she has 3 offices

I have been going there for years when she had just one office and she cared still and took time. Now she leaves the room before you're done explaining your case. It's sad to realize your doctor doesn't care to hear about your health. Then a few times when I needed her to send a referral she was out of the office for long week end I guess but in the meantime I was stuck at the imaging office and couldn't do the exam because nobody at her office not even the PA would sign a simple referral for something that didn't require an insurance pre authorization. I think she stopped caring now that she's a big shot doctor with multiple offices.

Great Docs and office

I love everyone from the front office, to the medical assistants, to all the providers. They all go above and beyond to make sure everything is done properly and in a timely manner. Would recommended them to family and friends.

Dr. Ambica Soni is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Davenport, FL.