- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ambika P Ashraf has 3 locations
Dr. Ambika P Ashraf has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ambika P Ashraf has the following 2 expertise
- Precocious Puberty
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Ambika P Ashraf Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1601 4th Ave S Ste M30 Birmingham , AL 35233
- 1601 4th Ave S Birmingham , AL : (205) 939-9108
- 1601 4th Ave S Ste 230 Birmingham , AL 35233
More about Dr. Ambika P Ashraf
Dr. Ashraf works in Birmingham, AL and 3 other locations and specializes in Diabetes and Pediatric Endocrinology. Dr. Ashraf is affiliated with Children's Of Alabama and UAB Highlands Hospital.