Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ambrosio J Romero
Dr. Ambrosio J Romero, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with another office in Orlando, FL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Romero is affiliated with Florida Hospital East Orlando. Dr. Romero has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ambrosio J Romero has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Romero is beyond an amazing PCP. He is extremely thorough and no matter how 'silly' your MD appointment is, he listens and tries to effectively assist as much as he can. I do not know how I would make it through the year w/o him. He is intelligent and is not QUICK to put you on meds due to symptomatic issues...He's truly a great physician!!!! Lisa is the RN at the office and she is AMAZING AS WELL. Very prompt and definitely looks out for you!!
I can appreciate a doctor like iDr. Romero, because he takes time out with his patients to find out what is wrong and how he can help. I could care less about the wait time, because he treats every patient with kindness, consideration, and careful. He is not one of those doctors who RUSH's you in and out of his office. I would certainly refer family and friends to him.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Romero is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Ambrosio J Romero accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ambrosio J Romero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.