Dr. Ambrosio Romero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ambrosio Romero?

Smartest family doctor in the area

Posted on March 21st, 2017

He saved my life! This is a doctor who really cares and who communicates clearly and makes sense. His wisdom pulled me through a severe diabetic crisis and he's the only doctor in twenty years who helped me get in control. I owe my life to him. GOD bless him.

The Finest!

Posted on January 1st, 2016

The most knowledgeable doctor I have ever had in 60 years. He truly deserves the title "Doctor" because he is very much the finest!

Pharm Tech

Posted on April 14th, 2015

Dr. Romero is beyond an amazing PCP. He is extremely thorough and no matter how 'silly' your MD appointment is, he listens and tries to effectively assist as much as he can. I do not know how I would make it through the year w/o him. He is intelligent and is not QUICK to put you on meds due to symptomatic issues...He's truly a great physician!!!! Lisa is the RN at the office and she is AMAZING AS WELL. Very prompt and definitely looks out for you!!

Posted on January 7th, 2015

I can appreciate a doctor like iDr. Romero, because he takes time out with his patients to find out what is wrong and how he can help. I could care less about the wait time, because he treats every patient with kindness, consideration, and careful. He is not one of those doctors who RUSH's you in and out of his office. I would certainly refer family and friends to him.

Most Compassionate

Posted on June 16th, 2012

he is the most compassionate doctor I have ever had. He is extremely thorough, and has an amazing diagnosis acumen. I have so much respect and trust in him. I recommend him to you without reservation, he is the best family doctor!

Greatest doctor I've ever had

Posted on January 27th, 2010

This doctor is not only very knowledgeable, but he displays warmth and has genuine love for his patients. You can feel the compassion and his diagnoses are the most accurate I have ever had. His advice has made my quality of life much better. He takes care of everything. I have never had a more thorough check-up anywhere. He cares about the whole person and is generous with his time and his advice is sound and thoughtful. The communication is perfectly clear, and I always feel better just knowing how dedicated he is to my overall health adn well being. I highly recommend Dr. Ambrosio Romero for your family and friends. This is the best doctor, without any doubt, a true rennaisance man.

Posted on December 6th, 2016