Dr. Amby J Bindra Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Amby J Bindra?

Great Doctor

Has treated by entire family for over 10 years. Excellent!

Great doctor, great guy.

I had my first appointed to with dr. Bindra over ten years ago because I felt like my doctor at the time, was always in a rush and not really listening. Dr. Bindra has been my doctor ever since and is now my son's doctor. He is a more than capable physician, an effective communicator and good listener and he takes his time to make sure everything is covered and done right. In addtion, it soon becomes clear that he is simply a good man too. If you are looking for a doctor you can trust, its him - cant recommend him highly enough.

The very best and I've been seen by many in my diabetic 68 yr old life.

I have been a patient of Dr. Bindra's for over 10 years. He is the best doctor I have ever encountered. I now reside in Fort Worth and still make the drive all the way to Richardson to see him. Highly recommended!

Mrs.

I have been seeing Dr. Bindra for seven years and would highly recommend him as a family doctor. He has an excellent bedside manner for he is very compassionate. He is prompt and always professional. He hears me out and gives me his complete attention while in the room. His follow up to detail is excellent.

this is by far the worst DR.s office I have been to ever. The staff will lie to you and then tell the doctors it was you that was lying. I would not go here again even if I was about to die. I was in need of medical attention and they have no customer service skills and would not even acknowledge there mistake. If you are looking for a DR to trust your family too this is not the place

Wonderful Doctor

I have always had such a hard time seeing doctors. Dr. Bindra makes it so easy. He is so personable,caring and never makes you feel like you are just another number. All around a wonderful doctor.

Very comforting doctor

When I first started having anxiety attacks I had no idea what was going on. Dr. Bindra walked me through everything and made me feel extremely relieved. He is a very good doctor and the staff at the facility is always very professional and kind.

Very personable and attentive

I have been a patient of Dr. Bindra's since moving to the Richardson area five years ago. My husband and I feel very fortunate to have him as our family physician. He has a very caring manner and does not make you feel rushed. Dr. Bindra makes sure to follow up with you if there is an ongoing issue. Highly recommended.

I have been a patient for almost 10 years. Dr. Bindra is very family oriented, kind, attentive, and sincere. I would highly recommend him for anyone (baby to adult).

Great, easy going, in and out

Dr. Bindra is great. He is very easy going. The nurses are also wonderful, from the moment you walk in the wait is short and the staff is attentive. I highly recommend Dr. Bindra.

Great and caring christian doctor !!

I have been a patient of his for over 2 years now, and he has been great. Easy to get to see, willing to do whatever we think it necessary to diagnose a problem, and VERY personable. His family seems very loving and very based in faith. GREAT DOCTOR !!

Dr. Amby J Bindra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.