2.8

Neutral

Avoid this Dr.

Do not go see this man. 3 weeks in a row, my wife has had an appointment with this office. 3 weeks in a row, the appointment was confirmed. 3 weeks in a row, the appointment was cancelled by Sandra at the last minute. Stating things like "the Dr will not see you until your insurance is active. He doesn't work for free.(although Blue Cross Blue Shield was in good standing). The Dr also works with "all kinds of poor people." He pays "everyone in the office is poor". This is a short summary of how you are treated at this office. My feeling is, the Dr does NOT care about your well-being unless you have a lot of cash, or fantastic insurance. The staff will not provide the Dr's e-mail address(as instructed) and instructed me to call back in 4 days after 2:00 pm. Wishing me luck with getting him on the line.

Not pleased with this doctor at all. Felt like because I went to the Cancer Treatment Center he wanted nothing to do with me. First visit he told me he would like to have me on 12 weeks of antibotics, next visit he basically told me nothing was wrong with me and go have my breast cancer taken care of then come back. Ended up going back to the Cancer Treatment Center and they will be removing my gall bladder. Would I recommend this dr. no way.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Amead A Atassi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Merrillville, IN.