- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amedeo L Mariorenzi MD
Dr. Amedeo L Mariorenzi, MD is a doctor primarily located in Cranston, RI. They have 63 years of experience. Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Amedeo L Mariorenzi has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Amedeo L Mariorenzi has the following 14 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
63 Years Experience
Graduated in 1956
Dr. Amedeo L Mariorenzi Accepts the Following Insurance
- 725 Reservoir Ave Ste 101 Cranston , RI : (401) 944-3800
More about Dr. Amedeo L Mariorenzi
Dr. Mariorenzi graduated from the Georgetown University School of Medicine in 1956. Dr. Mariorenzi works in Cranston, RI and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Mariorenzi is affiliated with Our Lady Of Fatima Hospital and Roger Williams Medical Center.