Dr. Ameena Anees Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ameena Anees?

Posted on June 15th, 2016

Fantastic gastroentrologist

GB follow up Dr Anese.

Posted on January 29th, 2016

I wanted to share the latest on my health. After a visit to more Drs and an area hospital I was told that my gb is fine. I only have slight inflammation & infection through my digestive tract. Refreshing news! Still have my gallbladder as I was told once again there is no sludge and it's functioning just fine. Bacon & eggs this morning. I do watch my diet but can eat almost anything. Always ask for tests and to see them. I almost gave up an organ God meant for me to have for a second time. All organs aid in fighting immunity so hang on to them if you can.

Posted on October 27th, 2015

I had a pancreas attack and was told by Dr Aneese that I would need my gallbladder taken out. I had my gb tested and was functioning near %100 and no slodge or thickening of the walls so I decided to try diet and smaller meals. 2 more attacks and a year later my gb is full of stones, sludge & not functioning well at all. Now preparing for surgery as Dr Aneese was correct in her diagnosis. Slightly difficult to digest that as I sure thought I was right. Many many years as her patient I should have known. Extremely kind and sweet and explains everything quite well. Ty Dr Aneese and staff for courteous & informative care.

Posted on May 8th, 2015

If you are a Medicaid patient avoid

Posted on July 7th, 2017