Dr. Ameet Singh I Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ameet Singh I?

I met with Dr. Singh twice in January. Both visits were logistically (setting up the appointment, check-in process, promptness, scheduling follow-up) were stress-free. The actual medical conversation with the Doctor was conversational & open. I didn't feel rushed, was able to ask questions and received direct answers. Until my issues are resolved, I'm unable to say if the diagnosis was accurate.

Surgey Experience

I highly enjoyed meeting Dr. Singh. After my mother's surgery, I definitely felt comforted and reassured that everything would be ok, thanks to him. At each appointment thereafter, he never ceased to be personable, genuine, compassionate, and caring. He is a fantastic doctor with a warm spirit, and he is very knowledgeable about what he does for a living. He is an excellent doctor, and I thank him very much for his care. My family and I could not be more grateful and happy.

Worst service ever

Rarely have I been impressed with a doctor as I was with Dr. Singh. He listens to his patients and spents ample time with patients during their appointments to make sure all of their questions have been answered.

Such a good doctor!!

When my former ENT/Sinus specialist moved out of state, I was in despair to find someone who understood the problems of a singer and could easily step in to follow up with the same type of care. I found that with Dr. Singh. He is very bright, easy to talk with, very interested in your personal concerns and extremely articulate in explaining every detail of care, addressing all concerns and answering all questions. He is a very "positive" person and it is abundantly obvious that he wants only the very best for his patients.

Dr. Ameet Singh I is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.