Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ameeta K Bamzai has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Ameeta K Bamzai has the following 23 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Lyme Disease
- Alternative Medicine
- Adolescent Medicine
- Child Development
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Down Syndrome
Dr. Ameeta K Bamzai has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
WE WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. BAMZAI. SHE'S AN EXTREMELY COMPETENT AND HARD WORKING PHYSICIAN THAT EXTENDS HERSELF TO HER PATIENT'S NEEDS WELL BEYOND HER COLLEAGUES. THIS OFFICE HAS NEVER REFUSED AN APPT.(SAME DAY!)AND WE ARE AMAZED BY HER THOROUGHNESS IN CARE AND WILLINGNESS TO TIREDLESSLY DISCUSS HEALTH MATTERS WITH PARENTS. THIS PHYSICIAN ISN'T INTERESTED IN BEING YOUR FRIEND...SHE PRACTICES TO SERVE THE HEALTH OF THE CHILDREN UNDER HER CARE. GOOD LUCK FINDING A BETTER PEDIATRIC PRACTICE THAT ENCOMPASSES A PHYSICIAN WITH 30+ YRS. OF EXPERIENCE AND SERVICE IN PRIVATE PRACTICE. YOUR CHILD(S) CARE SHOULD BE ENTRUSTED TO THE BEST. DON'T SETTLE FOR THE REST.
Dr. Ameeta K Bamzai accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNaperville Childrens Clinic, 1831 Bay Scott Cir Ste 109, Naperville, IL
Dr. Ameeta K Bamzai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naperville, IL.