Dr. Amelia C Fairfax Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amelia C Fairfax?

Dr. Fairfax has been great she has a great bedside manner and takes good care of our whole family.

I have been a patient of Dr. Fairfax since 1998 that alone should speak volumes of my satisfaction with her. She is a professional (Doctor) however her excellent character and qualities of a human-being enhances her professionalism; and as long as I am alive she will continue to be my "Doctor".

Excellent Doctor, was out of practice for a month due to the practice closing down. This caused problems when my husband and I both had medical issues. Had to go to another Dr. Got a call back 2 weeks after getting another doctor. She was great when the practice was open.

Mrs.

DR. Fairfax has been a pleasure to have for a doctor. She has a great bedside manner. She listens to what you have to say. I had Dr. Bates previously, and he was not as thorough. He left abruptly leaving his patients without a Dr. and without notice. Dr. Fairfax was kind enough to take me on at the spur of the moment. I had a life debilitating problem, but didn't realize it at the time since Dr. Bates never warned me not to stop taking my medicine. I had run out and since Dr. Bates left I had to wait for the earliest appointment. In the mean time I ran out of medicine. By the time I saw Dr. Fairfax I could barely move. She quickly ordered my prescription for me and let me know what I had and what the medicine did, so I realized that is something I really have to take every day. She has been wonderful.

I had a very disappointing experience with Doctor Fairfax. I went in for my female wellness exam and had a couple questions regarding a hormonal imbalance. She told me that if I wanted to ask questions beyond the purpose of the exam, that she was going to have to charge me for two doctors visits. In my experience, you are supposed to build a good, trusting relationship with your doctor with mutual respect. The way she treated me today was unprofessional and disrespectful. I won’t be going back or recommending her to anyone.

Doctor's Response

Unfortunatley insurance dictates what we are allowed to do for patients at well visits. This can be very limiting and disappointing for both patient and doctor

I began going to Dr. Fairfax when my husband and I moved to Charleston at the beginning of the year. She is very down-to-earth, courteous, and caring and her office staff always greets me with a smile. She gets to know her patients, spends time answering any questions, and is great with following up. Instead of receiving a call from her staff after my tests, I received a pleasant call directly from her! I feel lucky to have such a wonderful family doctor.

great doctor

Dr Fairfax is great

Dr. Amelia C Fairfax is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.