Dr. Amelia M Jeyapalan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amelia M Jeyapalan?

Dr. Jeyapalan is far and away the best doctor I have ever met and nothing I can say really does justice to her: she is an extremely intelligent, compassionate and caring person , and a truly outstanding doctor! I count myself truly lucky to have found her. She has given my family and I outstanding care through the years and I highly recommend her practice. Dr. Jeyapalan has seen several of my family members through the years and has bent over backwards to help us on multiple occasions. She genuinely cares, is professional and she makes an investment in the health and well being of all of her patients.

She is wonderful answered all of my questions and explained everything to me in a way that I could understand. Made me feel like my concerns were important to her. And Dr. Jeyapalan didn't rush through the appointment.