3.3

Have you seen Dr. Amelia A Pare?

She didn't know wat she was doing

After having Lipo done on hips and thighs she told me instructions on how to take care of it and after months it's was not better she told me to continue wearing the stalkings which ended up being a year and she told me to massage them. Other docs have told me this is craZy. She went into my stomach and did lipo I didn't not tell her to do she said she couldn't get the one side as good as the other, and now my stomachs is lop sided and I'm not even an obese person. To some it up after the year of waiting for my legs to go back to normal they never did. She then talked me into getting a revision because it wasn't her fault that this happened she said. ( I had gotten fatty tumors removed) well she didn't take all the fat out so she could get me to go back to make more money. In the end I had lost 8000 dollars . I has the revision and I look even worst. Also she told me she was turning it into my insurance because it was medically necessary and she lies to my face because she never turned it in. plz don't ruin ur body and go to this doctor she is money hungry and will do wat she needs to have u coming back to her. It's very sad and I don't wish this upon anyone

excellence plus

My experience with Dr. Pare has been spectacular. She has a very warm bedside manner, and is thorough in her explanations. She will not exaggerate the results one can expect, and I am grateful for such honesty. She spends more time on an appointment than any doctor I have ever met anywhere. I have zero complaints, and only wish she were a general practioner so I could turn all of my care over to her. She is, hands down, the best!

Dr pare comes across as a caring Dr, but it is fake. She will form an opinion of you and if you go for a second opinion she does not like that but thank god I did because I had horrible contractors the worst the Dr had ever seen and took out the implants after a very lengthy surgery because of all the scar tissue Dr pare took it as saying I go to any Dr that will do what I want not what I need. I have gone to her office and she doesn't look at the open wound or repack it, I specifically leave the packing out so she can look at the wound which she doesn't. I had a wound vac placed by a home care nurse rather than the Dr which burnt my skin and I was accused of lying and being non compliant because I refused the nurse to put it back on over blistered skin, even the nurse refused to put it back on. Maybe it's just a personal problem with me I hope she doesn't treat all her patients like this , but what sucks is she is always very nice to my face, which is the worst because you think you can trust her and then she stabs you in the back.

Dr. Amelia A Pare is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Canonsburg, PA.

Dr. Amelia A Pare Is this you?