Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amer M Alame has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Amer M Alame has the following 12 expertise
- Anal Itching (Pruritus Ani)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colon Diverticulum
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Colorectal Surgery
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Rectal Fistula
- Rectal Prolapse
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
Showing 5 of 30
This was the first time I had ever needed to have surgery in the colorectal area. I have Crohns disease and needed to have a fistula taken care of. Dr. Alame and his staff were very friendly and knowledgeable all the way through to my follow up appointment. I just had to make another appointment regarding a abscess and I know I will get the best care possible! Thank you Dr. Alame!!!!
I went to Dr Alame because my GI Doc found a polyp during my colonoscopy that he could not remove. Dr Alame (and his staff) are knowledgeable, friendly and the best simply put. 2 months after my initial surgery I developed and infection (not common) and Dr Alame literally saved my life. I can't say enough about how good this Dr is and to say I am grateful is an understatement. He is the best
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
12 Years Experience
University of Miami
Graduated in 2006
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Amer M Alame is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macomb, MI.