Dr. Amer K Karam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amer K Karam?

Brilliant Surgeon & Wonderful Doctor

From the beginning: Dr. Karam greeted me with a smile, treated me like a person who is obviously going through a difficult time in life, and explained everything in basic terms so I was no longer confused by my diagnosis and treatment options. I interviewed four other onc gyn doctors before choosing Dr. Karam. During our first consultation I felt like I trusted him with my health, as he was very educated, easy to talk to, and provided the aggressive treatment plan to eliminate my adenocarcinoma in situ so I could move on with life. Dr. Karam called me the day before surgery to check in (thank you, it provided comfort and security knowing Dr. Karam truly cares about his patients). The morning of my hysterectomy, he showed up smiling (as usual) and introduced me to my anesthesiologist. Dr. Karam was telling the anesthesiologist about me, actually about me -- not just my case or my surgery, which made me feel relaxed and confirmed to me that Dr. Karam's cares about his patients, they aren't just a case number in his surgery schedule. Dr. Karam explained the whole surgery to me, and as he described, everything went as expected. I have a very tiny scar over my belly button, and that is it! I went home from the hospital the next day with nothing more than needing Ibuprofen. I've heard terrible stories from friends who had hysterectomies with post-op problems and pain and scaring and numbness on and on and on. I was spared all of that because I went with the most talented and brilliant surgeon -- Dr. Amer Karam. THANK YOU. He prevented cancer from taking over my health. He knew exactly what to do, performed the surgery with precision, and made me feel comfortable and confident the entire time. THANK YOU Dr. Karam.

My doc when he was at UCLA. No words to describe how compassionate and kind he is. Calling with lab results in the evening or on weekends. Always took the time to answer questions. Encouraging and reassuring. Treats you like you are a person of value. Thank you Dr Karam.

great

My care at Stanford so far has been wonderful because of Amer. Thank you Amer, and Rachel for all you do for me! Rebecca Sousa, RN has been difficult to reach at times I know you all are very busy. I do wish she would pick up the phone. She has also lied about some our interactions. It's ok as we all make mistakes. Other than that I love my care with Amer!

Easy Conversation

I had an appointment with Dr Karam for a second opinion. I was extremely impressed with him, enough that I seriously considered going with him even logistically it would have been quite a trek to do so. He has wonderful "bedside" manners. He is a patient listener and excellent at explaining proposed treatments. He clearly is up to speed on clinical trials throughout not only the US but internationally as well. I had a lot of questions and he was extremely nice about going through all of them thoroughly. I did not feel rushed by him at all. The only negative was that he was running behind on his schedule. He had just returned from vacation, so it was understandable that he had a few wrinkles in his schedule. Again even though he running behind, he spent as much i needed with me. I would absolutely recommend him as a highly qualified doctor who is very easy to talk to.

A really great doctor.

From our first meeting , I was convinced that I was in good hands. Dr. Karman has been blessed with a winning personality . He presented the facts about my problem in a calm and direct way. The laparoscopic surgery was a breeze for me. , and the outcome was good news. Dr. Karam couldn't have been more attentive and caring. I was shocked and delighted to receive a call from him before and after surgery. I have never had a doctor do that before. --I simply cannot praise him enough. ,,

OVERY SURGERY

DR. KARAM IS ONE THE VERY BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET. HE IS VERY CARING AND LISTEN TO YOUR CONCERN. I AM VERY PLEASE HE IS MY DOCTOR. FIVE STAR IS NOT ENOUGH WE SHOULD GIVE HIM 10 STAR++++++. 100% RECOMEND TO MY FRIENDS.

Dr. Karam is the best doctor I had ever met!

Amazing doctor and surgeon. Would recommend him 100%.

Amazing, wonderful doctor

Dr. Karam performed a hysterectomy on my 86 year old mother. The care he showed for my mother put us all at ease. He contacted us before and after the surgery to check on her condition. My mother recovered from the surgery within a day or two. Dr. Karam showed great concern for my mother, He spoke with her about the surgery in terms she could understand and took great care of her.

High Recommendation

Dr. Karam is super, and I highly recommend him. Late last summer he performed a minimally invasive hysterectomy on me. It was amazingly gentle, and my recovery was easy, short and uncomplicated. This is despite the fact that the surgery was challenging because of adhesions from a prior surgery, including an ovarian adhesion attached to one of the ureters. The ovarian adhesion needed to be cut off from the ureter, quite a delicate job, expertly performed. Dr. Karam was unwaveringly positive, encouraging, supportive and kind to me. He invited questions, made himself easily accessible, and was straightforward in answering. Before meeting Dr. Karam, I had received conflicting opinions about having a hysterectomy. Due to some physical complications, my regular gynecologist had been unable to complete a D and C and get a tissue sample from the inside of the uterus, so I did not know for sure whether or not I had any cancer. I am deeply grateful to Dr. Karam for recommending and performing the surgery, which did reveal that I had a small, early-stage cancerous tumor in the uterus. Catching it so early gives me a remarkably favorable prognosis. Dr. Karam will always have my gratitude.

Amazing doctor and wonderful human being!

Dr. Karam is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever had and he is also an excellent surgeon and diagnostician. After my surgery I had some complications and he was prompt to return my calls and work me into his schedule for additional procedures as needed. He even called me on a holiday with a pathology report which certainly could have waited until the next business day. I always felt I was in good hands and I would highly recommend Dr. Karam. I feel blessed to have had him for my doctor.

regarding dr AMER KARAM md

dr AMER KARAM is the nicest and best dr I have ever had . he is so calm and respectful so energetic and caring and most important of all he treat the patient like a family member and best of all he is always smiling and paying sooo much attention to your needs...ohhh my god if every dr was the same as dr AMER KARAM earth would be like heaven. thank you dr AMER KARAM for every thing . I will recommend dr AMER KARAM to whole world to know there is an angel on the earth with no wing name dr AMER KARAM.....<3 :)

Dr. Amer K Karam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.