2.7

Neutral

Promt & Courtesy staff and Dr.

I was referred to Dr. Khan as a new patient recently and his office called me within two days to schedule my appointment. They scheduled me for the following week. The next day I had some questions and called the office but got Dr. Khan instead and found him to be very personable, polite, courteous and professional. If this keeps up, I will be a very happy patient of his!

Not very good

If you can get in to see him he's ok. Still, he doesn't seem to be overly caring or concerned. Can't seem to get ahold of him when I have an urgent question about my child's care. So it seems to be hit or miss with him.

Drugs with no testing or diagnoses

We have been struggling for years to get help for behavior issues for my son. We have seen many specialists but Dr. Khan was one of the worst. After about 5 min in his office and a couple of questions he was ready to give my child lifelong meds. When questioned he could not tell me specifically what he would give him but said that unless I was willing to give him meds nothing would ever help. He could not give me any official research or information to base his diagnosis on but stated that he saw hundreds of kids with the exact issue and he knew all about it. If there are hundreds of children with this same issue why are all of the specialist we have seen stumped by the behaviors my son shows. I left feeling even more helpless with nothing but a head full of useless words and no real help.

Dr. Amer Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.

Dr. Amer Khan Is this you?