Dr. Amer F Samdani Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Amer F Samdani?

I really just admire how humble, kind, and easy-going he is. He operated on me for my scoliosis surgery which required inserting rods and screws. It was very stressful for my parents, but Dr. Samdani was able to comfort them. In a nutshell, he really cares.

Angel

Dr. Samdani is truly an angel. He has kept our daughter with us for the past 7 years. Thanks to him she is able to enjoy life to the fullest despite her limitations. God Bless him!

Wonderful Doctor!

Dr. Samdani is the uncanny combination of extremely skilled surgeon and kind and compassionate doctor. He performed a long spinal fusion on my daughter. The results are amazing. He was so kind to us and her. We drove 800 miles to have her surgery because of our level of trust in Dr. Samdani. He is the BEST!

We LOVE Dr. Samdani and his team!

Dr. Samdani takes the tough cases. There are not enough words to say how truly happy we are with the outcome of our daughter, Phoebe's back surgery. He is simply the best, in our opinion.

Dr Samdani is a wonderful and caring pediatric spine surgeon. He is highly knowledgeable at what he does and just as caring with his patience. I have never been anything but happy and thankful for him being my daughters doctor.