Dr. Amer K Syed Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Amer K Syed?

Best Doctor Ever !!

Dr. Syed , is AMAZING !!! I was referred to him by a friend whom raved about him. I was a bit concert with the drive since i live in Riverdale , Ny (northern Bronx) and his practice is in Jersey City. But, I took the drive and it was worth it!!! he was everything and more !!! Not only did Dr. Syed answer all of my questions. He spoke in a way that was easy to understand. He treated me like family, i felt very at ease. He was not at all condescending and I felt comfortable asking him anything. I didn't feel rushed, the wait time was literally 5 minutes . He was super friendly and caring. The Office Space was clean. His Reciptionist is superb as well. I have already visited 8 times. I recommend him to everyone !! When you talk about quality care and passion - Dr.Syed is that !! couldn't be happier.

go elsewhere if you can about your time!

horrible not going back!

Great doctor!!!! Feel like i can trust him with my health completely - hard to find!

Dr. Amer Syed " Dr.Of The Year"

I've Been a diabetic for 26 yrs. and I've never had a Dr. Like Dr. Amer Syed who treats me with So Much Care & Concern. He Manages My Diabetes and Health Issue with Impeccable Services. I've referred many people and they've expressed the same feelings to me. I Love My Doctor. Best Doctor In The Whole Wide World.:)

A great doctor !

Dr. Syed is one of the best doctors I have ever been to, my wife an I will not go to any other.

A great doctor in all sense

I was new to Jersey city place and was searching for a good Doctor. I had severe anxiety and few other issues. I found Dr Amer Syed and he helped me to get rid of my problems and fix me in a easy and quick way. Personally I must say all the staff members and Dr himself takes personal attention and care of their patients.

not going back!

not worth the wait!

Waited for over 1 hour to see Dr., who rushed to go on to next patient. Staff is extremely rude. Not going back.

One of the BEST!

Dr. Syed is a great doctor and provides that expertise of a first class MD without sacrificing being personal and attentive.

don't go!

horrible experience! rude staff, long wait ! not worth it!

Exceptional M.D.

Dr. Amed K. Syed, MD is absolutely an amazing doctor. He is a very skilled medical doctor. Dr. Syed takes his time to explain things to me in layman's terms and he always answers all of my questions. I am able to schedule appointments with him rather quickly. When I am in need of referrals and prescriptions everything is provided immediately. He goes above and beyond to provide over the top medical healthcare. I recommend him to others so they can also experience healthcare at a supreme level.

Wish I could give more stars !

Dr. Syed is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. He treats his patients with great attention .He is very professional, caring, capable and knowledgeable. He is also great at following up with his management and treatment plans and outcomes. He communicates very effectively with his patients and has an incredible rapport with them. I definitely recommend Dr. Syed and I am very glad to have him as my doctor.