Dr. Americo Padilla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Americo Padilla?

Never call us or respond

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

I remember those days that I had problems with my daughter with her misdiagnosis and her physiology doctor call personally asked him for help and Mr. Padilla said: "I’ll let you know when I can see her". I when one to his office after that and wrote a paper with all the information about my daughter asking for an appointment and also the information of her insurance (Mr. Padilla was a provider at that moment) and he or any of his staff NEVER call me to let me know any answers . It’s very hard to admit since he is a doctor that he does not take time nor cares for some children. After all, I’m glad that she never had him as her physician.

Awesome psychiatrist

Posted on September 3rd, 2012

I used to see him when i was a teenager. He came to my defense when i was in the hospital and i was being treated like i brike the law as opposed to just having a condition. He got the person responsible for such harm fired. It us a shame he doesnt see adults.

Awesome doctor

Posted on March 8th, 2012

Dr. Padilla is excelent at what he does. He was able to change my medicines around until I felt better and was nice about it. He knows his stuff.

Terrible Accessibility

Posted on January 26th, 2012

I am sure he may have all the credentials but he never calls back. He does not take time nor cares to. Unfortunately mental health requires a lot of patience and assurance from a physician to help you understand it. He doesn't care to take the time or care about the issue. He wants you in and out of his office. God forbid you need him after hours.... He just says to go to the hospital. Terrible bed side manners. Would not recommend him to a fly.

Long wait for appointment then cancels at the last minute

Posted on December 1st, 2011

Posted on September 12th, 2011

I was dignose with schizoaffective disorder, I visited a doctor for a few momth and then I was told about Dr.Padilla. Well, he save my life, he is such a great doctor, it's to bad he only sees yound kids, I would have never left him.

Posted on December 11th, 2016