Dr. Ames D Ressa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ames D Ressa?

Exceptional Doctor

Dr. Ressa is the best doctor I have encountered. A uniquely gifted and experienced surgeon, he exudes a quiet confidence in his ability that is coupled with a refreshingly humble and approachable demeanor. I feel so fortunate to have had Dr. Ressa perform my surgery. It is clear that he became a surgeon for the right reason-- to be of service to his patients by saving lives and providing the best care possible.

He saved my life

I want to thank Dr. Ressa for saving my life and for giving me the opportunity to meet my baby daughter, I wish there were more doctors as professional and dedicated. I truly beleive he is an angel sent by God to save lives. God Bless you doctor Ressa and might He give you much more wisdom to keep caring for us, your patients.

Refused to even look at me.

He did not even touch me and looked at me and said "I don't believe in operating on adhesions and you need to learn to live with the pain!" How dare a Doctor say that to any patient let alone one who has had 24 surgeries already.

Came highly recommended by nurses who work at Kaiser

Dr. Ressa is an intelligent surgeon who is honest, yes he tells it like it is (we had some bad cancer news), caring, informed and is highly recommended by people who work with him. You may have to wait for an appointment, but worth it.

Re: Rating PRIOR

I dunno who you met, but Dr. Ressa is one of the best doctors I've ever come into contact with. He's very passionate about his work, and you can imagine how much stress a job like being a surgeon could present on a daily basis. Peoples lives are in his hands every single day, and I hope you can sympathize with such a tough job. If not, you need to speak to other doctors who probably endure the same amount of stress as Dr. Ressa might. He's a loving father, and a great example for a society that needs more REAL people with GOOD intentions. He also was listed as California's top 100 Doctors in a magazine presented a few years back.

Very Bad bedside manner

This Doctor told me to live in pain, no matter how bad the pain is. I was referred to Dr. Ressa by my primary Doctor. Dr. Ressa was very rude to me and instead of sugesting I see another Doctor he said to live in pain. He should not be a Doctor, I always thought that Doctors took an oath to help people get out of pain not tell them to live with it.