Dr. Ami Hall Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Ami Hall?

Wonderful Medical Experience

Posted on December 29th, 2009

I can't believe that I had such a different experience than the other reviewer. I found the office to be very comfortable and the staff very helpful and friendly and there are two restrooms in the office. Dr Hall is young but very caring and very interested in doing the right thing for me as her patient. I found her very easy to work with and she was very concerned that all my needs were taken care of. I would be happy to have all my friends and family be in her care

Does she even remember her own name?

Posted on March 11th, 2009

This Dr. is a joke. First of all her office doesn't even have a restroom in it! Nor does the whole building! I originally thought that because she was never busy it would be great because I'd be able to get in whenever I needed. Now I know why she never has any patients there - they are all smart enough not to go to her! She is snotty. She tells you to do something and you do it and call her to report the results and she doesn't remember who you are, why you were there, why she sent you or anything. She is not a good Dr. at all. She is all about "natural" healing. If you are in serious pain, you want relief and this Dr. will not give you that. She will send you for numerous unnecessary tests that will confirm your problem, yet she will not provide the medication needed to help you to heal. I would not recommend this Dr. to my worst enemy. Not that she'll be in business long anyways. She is so slow she answers her own phone now!

Posted on September 26th, 2017