Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amie S Napier has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Amie S Napier has the following 15 expertise
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Urinary Incontinence
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- High Risk Pregnancy
Dr. Amie S Napier is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
The office staff at this place is less than desirable. The front office manager is so unprofessional and rude that it is not a wonder why her leadership had proved otherwise in this office. The lack of privacy in the entire huge office is non-existant. It's really too bad because there are probably some good doctors in this practice. But all you are to them is a number, not a person or even a patient with a real medical condition, imagine that! I have been re-scheduled twice for a post op visit and currently having problems, but they don't care. So that tells you right there that they don't really care about the patient. If you are there just for womans wellness, then I highly suggest going somewhere else. The are in the baby business because that is where the money is. It's one of the worst offices I have ever been in and I have been in many.
If you need a C-Section this doctor may do the job for you. Otherwise...read below: First off- Baby and I were in good health. I made it explicitly clear that I wanted a natural birth. And here is what I went through. 1. Dr. did not explain statistics that increase the probability of a C-section. 2. When asking some easy questions, Dr. recommended some classes instead of answering the question. 3. Dr. recommended induction but did not explain that increases the risk of C-section. 4. I was positioned at the hospital in a way that is not recommended for good dilation. 5. No recommendations about doulas, natural methods, or anything that could help bring about a natural birth. 6. Her nurses made it seem like the induction procedure did not contribute much to increased C-section rates. All in all I felt like the whole thing was set up for me to have a C-section. If you want a natural birth DO NOT go to this doctor.
I found Dr. Napier to be wonderful. She took the time to talk to me in her office prior to exam, she ordered all necessary tests and made sure that they were sched in a timely manner. I went to her for a second opinion, in which my previous Dr. had suggested a hysterectomy, she told me that it was totally not necessary. Recommeded a Cryoablation- which I've already done. So glad I did. I highly recommend this Doctor and as well as the whole group.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1996
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Amie S Napier accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Amie S Napier in this video.
Dr. Amie S Napier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.