Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amil J Soliz has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 44
Knows his stuff! Into healthy living and preventative medice, without drugs if possible. Sometimes have to wait in lobby a bit to see him, yet that is because he listens to patients and takes the time to explain the "what and why" to them. I take reading materials so no worries. Makes doctor visits easy! Ciao
I live an hour from Dr. Soliz office and I've been turned away twice from this place even though my problem was pretty serious. The reason? Simply because it was after 4pm and they close at 5. What kind of doctor's office turns away a serious case just because they want to go home? I'm going to Dr. Soliz for more than five years. His office and wasn't always this way. The wait time has always been terrible but that's simply because he spends a hood amount of time with each patient. That's the only reason I kept going back. But now it's impossible to get a hold of him over the phone, his staff is the rudest bunch of people I've ever met, and like I said before they turn aways patients even if they have a serious issue an Hour before they're scheduled to close. I'm sorry Dr. Soliz but I will definitely be finding a doctor that is close to me and doesn't turn me away
35 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1983
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Amil J Soliz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Amil J Soliz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring, TX.