Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amin A Abdelghany has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Amin A Abdelghany has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Amin A Abdelghany has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
Excellent Office Staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amin A Abdelghany - Posted on March 29th, 2013
Several of my family members, myself included, are patients of Dr. Abdelghany's. He is very professional in manner and thorough in his examination. But, I have to say, his staff is what makes his practice! Dawn, his nurse is FANTASTIC! She always takes the time to find out exactly how I feel, she returns calls promptly, is courteous and cheerful, and goes above and beyond to make sure any problems are promptly taken care of. Deborah, the receptionist, is also very courteous and efficient.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Abdelghany is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Seton Hall University
Dr. Amin A Abdelghany Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Amin A Abdelghany's office for more information.
2195 Jenks Ave Ste B Panama City, FL : (850) 784-6696
449 W 23rd St Panama City, FL : (850) 784-6696
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Amin A Abdelghany, MD - Internal Medicine in Panama City, FL, in this video.
Dr. Amin A Abdelghany is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Panama City, FL.