Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amin H Afsari
Dr. Amin H Afsari, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with another office in South Milwaukee, WI. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Afsari is affiliated with Wheaton Franciscan All Saints Hospital. Dr. Afsari has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Amin H Afsari has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Amin H Afsari has the following 14 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Afsari is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Amin H Afsari accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
More about Dr. Amin H Afsari
Amin H. Afsari, DO is a skilled orthopedic hand and upper extremity surgeon with residency experience in hand, foot, pediatric and trauma surgery. A graduate of the University of Wisconsin in Madison, Dr. Afsari completed his osteopathic medicine degree at Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, California. He completed his fellowship in hand and upper extremity surgery at the New York University Hospital for Joint Disease. A soccer fan, referee and player, Dr. Afsari knows the value of having joint mobility and control and what role they play in the quality of life for his patients. He works to find solutions that allow his patients to continue with the activities that they love but have been put on hold for fear of further injury or severe pain. Dr. Afsari is a member of many professional societies including, the American Society for Surgery of the Hand, the American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons and the American Osteopathic Association. He also is fluent in Spanish.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Amin H Afsari is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.