Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Mohammed A Arnaout
Mohammed A Arnaout is a Doctor primarily located in Charlestown, MA, with another office in Stoneham, MA. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. He speaks English.
Mohammed A Arnaout has 2 locations
149 13th St
Charlestown, MA 02129
2 Main St Ste 100
Stoneham, MA 02180
Book Online Now
Mohammed A Arnaout has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
Mohammed A Arnaout has the following 12 expertise
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Wegener Granulomatosis
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease (Autosomal Dominant)
- Kidney Biopsy
Mohammed A Arnaout is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Mohammed A Arnaout Accepts the Following Insurance
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
More about Mohammed A Arnaout
Dr. Arnaout is a physician-scientist in the Division of Nephrology at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. He is also Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School.
Locations & Directions
Mohammed A Arnaout is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charlestown, MA.