Dr. Amin Barakat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amin Barakat?

Here a FEE there a FEE...EVERYWHERE a new fee.

Posted on February 20th, 2013

We originally signed up for this doctor...we ended up with another. The main complaint is about the practice that they have for fees!!!! Extra FEES everywhere!!! They will nickel and dime you (25-50 dollars for everything extra). They get you to use their lab because they can get you the results quickly. When you go downstairs, there's an extra fee for using their lab (on top of the payments that you must make for lab fees- on the high end to start with). RIDICULOUS... we will not be back. Especially since the staff was as best curt in greeting and dispensing of business tasks.

Mom

Posted on July 27th, 2010

Dr. Barakat has been taking care of my children since birth. The oldest is now ten. Five years ago we moved and it would be much more convenient to see a doctor in our new town. However, we continue to make the trip into his office whenever needed because 1) He always will make arrangements to see a sick child. 2) His bedside manner is unmatched - explains things to the kids and the parents! 3) He is an excellent physician. He tells us when something is a big deal and when it's not! 4) When I call and need to ask him a question, I leave a message and HE calls me back.I wish I could find a doctor as qualified and caring for the adults in our family!

Posted on May 25th, 2010

Dr. Barakat is a brilliant, caring, dedicated and wonderful physician. He has done an amazing job of treating my two children these past 17 years. I can't imagine that there exists a better pediatrician. He's also an extremely nice man.

Excellent care

Posted on May 5th, 2010

When we moved to Norther Virginia, we were sad to lose our pediatrician in Maryland until we met Dr. Barakat. Dr. Barakat is a superb physician with an amazing bedside manner. We could not be happier with the care he and his group have provided for our children.

This man cares about your children and you.

Posted on October 13th, 2009

He has never disappointed us after almost 20 years. Wish he as my personal doctor. Thorough, sensitive and gives you as much time as you need. I truly hopes he continues practicing as long as he still loves it, because my children have always received excellent care from this wonderful man. Wish we could honor him with a Nobel for Best Doctor.

Posted on January 26th, 2009

I have gone to Dr. Barakat for 19 years. I will sorely miss him when they force me out of the Pediatrician's office.

Dr. Barakat is amazing

Posted on June 10th, 2008

He really listens to what I'm saying about my kids and cares deeply about providing excellent care. He always affirms me as a parent, encourages questions and is just amazing. The whole practice is outstanding !

Posted on October 27th, 2015