3.0

Have you seen Dr. Amin Fazeli?

Worth waiting for!

Dr Fazeli is the best! Thorough, kind, excellent doctor. I am so happy my family had finally found a great dermatologist and staff in Syracuse!

Absolutely terrible.

With the ease that I made my appointment, I figured that this would be a great appointment. Unfortunately, I was terrible wrong. The woman I saw was possibly the worst doctor (actually, she may have been a PA) that I have ever had the displeasure of encountering. After waiting 55 minutes in an empty waiting room, I was escorted into an exam room. The nurse did her thing, and I waited. And waited. Finally, this woman comes in. She sits down ten feet away from me and proceeds to yammer at me about what is wrong with my skin. She never asked me any questions about my issues, my history, or anything of the sort. She never once came closer than 10 feet. After about 30 seconds of blabbering, she proceeds to toss two different prescriptions at me, and told me to come back in six months. She didn't explain what they were, how they worked, or how I was supposed to use them. She never checked to see if they would interfere with medication I am already taking. And then she showed me the door. I was in her presence a grand total of three and a half minutes. Needless to say, I will never be returning. There was no follow up about my visit, and the level of patient care was atrocious. Avoid at all costs.

Dr. Fazeli is highly trained in Mohs surgical procedure, the only locally trained Physician I know of in this locale, and is extremely gifted in plastic surgery ! My friends cannot see scaring from my skin cancer removal sites performed by this wonderful Doctor. His practice employs the finest medical staff , from Dr. Broumand, PA Bouchard, to his surgical assistant RNs, et alia.

Mrs.

Your lucky if you ever see a Dr. there. When you call to make an appt. all the offer is a nurse. They have so many patients, just because the location. That's all!

6 week wait for auto-immune medicine ie Enbrel, Humira, Stelara

This office is completely overbooked and can not handle the amount of patience they see. They provide horrible customer service and customer satisfaction means NOTHING to management. I asked for nurses to call me back relating to information about Enbrel, Humira, Stelara that I wanted to get ASAP for my skin/joint conditions. Three days in a row I asked for a callback so I could relay important information to the nurses dealing with my paperwork directly and never once received a call back. I made sure to verify that I would be receiving a call back before hanging up each time as well and they still didnt call me back. They just pass the work on to someone else and it never gets done. When I called prior to going to see this doctor for the first time they said it was no problem they could prescribe this medicine and I could have it within two weeks. This was SO FAR from the truth. (NOT TRUE) I made sure to get ALL tests done ASAP and submitted to them ASAP as well so that I could get my medicine prescribed. I had TB, XRAYS, and blood tests all done and sent to their office. They say it takes 3-5 days to process in coming records. This was after I called and they said i could get the medicine within 2 weeks if all tests were good etc. Needless to say I stopped seeing this doctor and saw another down the road. Reflections dermatology based out of Auburn but has an office in East Syracuse. I had my Humira within 5 days of seeing Theresa. She is such a wonderful doctor. Their office staff is amazing, Lacey specifically, she deals with all injectable/autoimmune patient paperwork and Lacey is just amazing and knows a ton about all important information. She can help you get prescription assistance coverage for these medicines free of charge just as an additional service to help facilitate their patients needs. Lacey is absolutely wonderful at working with your insurance company and these prescription companies. I write such a detailed review because this topic means a great deal to me. I have suffered with these conditions for over 20 years and have had very little success with treating them successfully and finding a great dermatologist. I hope this review will point someone in the right direction for help that is looking for it. As I know that I had such a hard time finding such a great doctor and actual results for my disease. You dont have to go to the doctor I recommend but I would definitely not see this doctor. I had the worst experience ever with both the doctor and office staff at his location.

RUN RUN RUN. This is not an office, it is a "human skin factory". You dont see a dr., staff is rude and you wait 2+ hours. They can brag about their credentials but its all hogwash. Staff is extremely arogant and RUDE!!!!!!! Stay away if you want to get good care.\

A very competent, considerate caregiver who explains everything and spends as much time as you need to ask questions. I had a Mohs procedure done recently. His staff were also as compassionate and considerate as he is.

Dr. Amin Fazeli is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fayetteville, NY.