Dr. Amin Kassam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amin Kassam?

Posted on September 24th, 2015

Dr. Kassam has been outstanding. He not only operated successfully on my cranial CSF leak (a very rare 1 in 100,000 defect in my skull) but has fantastic bedside manner. I was in the hospital 10 days, and he made an effort to see me every single day. He even connected with me on a personal level that showed that he is a real person - not just a surgeon. His knowledge base is incredible. If you're looking for a cranial neurosurgeon, there is no doubt that Dr. Kassam is your guy.

Dr. Kassam is a God send

Posted on September 16th, 2010

This man was placed on earth by God himself. My wife has had 3 brain tumors, and Dr. Kassam performed 3 surgeries on her. Her vision, and other self-fucntions were not impacted. He is smart, easy going and very gifted. If you are lucky enough to meet and speak with Dr. Kassam, you will undoubtedly then, want him to do your surgery.

Physican consideration

Posted on January 6th, 2010

Only Dr. Kassam and his partner -Dr. Kelly are the best on the earth. There are no others as good as those two. Money is not their goal in life-- it is their patients. I worked with physicans in the US and other areas and have never met two as good as they are. I have two of my own family who are good physicansv but not like ths these two.

Posted on November 19th, 2009

He is one of a kind. I have consulted with the best doctors and got different opinions for the needed treatment. I decided to choose him and to accept his recommendation and diagnosis. He gave me hope and helped me through the process. He is an excellent neurosurgeon and he has also a good heart. If needed again I will agree to do the surgery only if it will be in his hands.

Excellent in every way!

Posted on November 14th, 2009

Posted on August 16th, 2009

He gave me hope at a frightening time in my life I will never forget him. He is kind and compassionate and held my hand thru all of my procedures just like he promised he would.

Posted on August 12th, 2009

A professional with a heart. Rare to see with this talent.

Posted on November 2nd, 2017