Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amin A Milki has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Uterine Diseases
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Hot Flashes
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Showing 5 of 20
After seeing another doctor for IVF consultation, we wanted someone to compare to, so we went to Dr Milki. He was by far superior to the first in that he gave us more options, considered the cost factor of each thing and was sensitive to the fact that we are paying cash, and even did a trial run of what IVF procedure would be like in my body to see how far the catheter would reach inside (I've had problems with this in the past). He decided it would best to have my bladder full when doing the IVF so that it would make the catheter's path straighter because the bladder pushes the uterus down flatter. I mean, who thinks of these things? He was concerned about our comfort, stayed with us to answer questions, and even came back in the room to see if we had any more and stayed with us again. We felt like we were his only concern while we were there and his bedside manner is impeccable. We are moving forward with IVF with him after considering our other options (that he gave us that are cheaper but have lower success rates) and I am looking forward to having him as our doctor during this emotionally trying process.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
37 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1981
Locations & DirectionsStanford Ophthalmic, 900 Blake Wilbur Dr, Palo Alto, CA
Dr. Amin A Milki is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.