Dr. Amin M Radparvar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amin M Radparvar?

Terrible Staff

The staff turnover is really high. They usually have no clue what's going on. The manger must have personal issues. I heard her go off on a patient by yelling at her. She tried to go off on me 2 months later. I held up my hand telling her to talk to the hand. The doctor was ok.

Irresponsible Manager and Staff

Dr Radparvar is a good doctor with many years experience. Although, his current manger is one of the worst I've seen at a medical practice. She purposely doesn't respond to pharmacies to refill prescriptions. I've been without medication like insulin and pump supplies because of her. Luckily, I was able to buy the insulin over the counter which caused me to spend 4 times as much as I would of paid through insurance. Although, she and her staff lied to me when I called about the pump sensors for which are highly important for me to wear. I wasn't able to wear a sensor (the sensors are saving my life) for 3 weeks because of her. They're too expensive to buy over the counter so I had to do without. I called the office to see why I haven't received them and they told me they sent the request. I asked if she could look at the fax machine to see if the request was sent back and she said, she didn't see a returned fax. I called Medtronic and Medtronic said they faxed it back to the office 3 weeks ago because they filled out the form incorrectly. A manager, who cannot fill out a form correctly in order for someone to basically stay alive is irresponsible to say the least. I called the office back and told her what Medtronic said. She said well let me look. She said she found the returned fax ... ON THE FAX MACHINE!!!! Are you kidding me????? Unbelievable. This happened so many times. It's sickening to say the least. If you can put up with the irresponsible staff Dr Radparvar is a good doctor. Be very careful. You may receive bills saying you did not pay the co-pay or the insurance didn't pay. If this happens don't expect to have a conversation with a billing person. You will need to leave a message and they won't call you back. The billing department is really the manager. The manager doesn't take the time and call the insurance companies to get information on why something happened. It's all up to you so get ready to spend your days at work on the phone with the insurance company doing what the manager should of did in the first place. This happened to me and I found out the manager sent a request to the wrong insurance company...... stupid!!!

Wonderful man

This doctor has a great manner. So calming and understanding. Love his staff too.

physicain

charges you to prescibe script if call whn you run out cahrges to chek othe thing while office want you to doing anothe follow up

I am trying to set up a pay schedule for the out standing balance that my insurance did not pay because they said Dr. Radparvar was not in Coventry's network, I can't pay balance in full.

Amazing doc!

Finally a doctor that doesn't make me feel crazy! He immediately figured out what was wrong with me and felt better within weeks!

Outstanding Caring Doctor

I have seen Dr. Radparvar for about 20 years. He is compassionate, understanding and works as a partner with me in my life as a diabetic. I trust him with my life and he has assisted me in understanding the complexities of diabetes. OUTSTANDING DOCTOR!

best doctor

My doctor since 1995. Wonderful, listens, cares,

Office staff VERY Rude and inconsiderate

My experience with this doctors office was completely unprofessional and lacking of patient concern or care . The girl scheduling appts always seemed exasperated. The office manager was rude and unprofessional. If you want you or your loved one to feel genuinely cared for , do NOT go here. The doctor himself seemed nice enough, unfortunately due to his staff, I won't return. The last thing anyone needs when they are Ill is someone in healthcare industry being rude.

Awesome Doctor!!!!!

Dr, Radparvar has been my primary care physician for many years. He is very professions, very thorough and has always taken great care of me. I have referred about 10 people to him and they are pleased with his services as well. He has visited me in the hospital very early in the mornings and then goes back to the office and works until evening. He is dedicated, professional, kind and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good doctor.

Awesome Doc!

Dr. Radparvar began treating my Uncle,who didn't like doctors. He loved Dr Radparvar and trusted him immensely. Our family uses him as our Primary Care doctor even though we are not diabetic. Even my mom who also doesn't like doctors, Loves and trusts him. He is very caring, takes time to listen and isn't afraid to refer to someone else if he thinks there is a problem he can't address. He is highly conscientious! Highly Recommend!

Great Doctor. I highly recomend him. He provides me with all the tests and referals required to keep me healthy.

Dr. Amin M Radparvar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.