Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aminah M Bliss
Dr. Aminah M Bliss, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Monica, CA. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Bliss is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica and Saint John's Health Center. Dr. Bliss has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Aminah M Bliss has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Dr. Bliss performed my hysterectomy two years and a half years. Ago. My time was wasted on numerous occasions in her office whenever she was called away to another patient. After my surgery Dr. Bliss did not visit for two days telling me that she had to get a hair cut. She left a staple in my incision which had to be removed at St John's emergency. And told me if I had no hot flashes a week after surgery I would not have any. My hot flashes started a month or so after my surgery. I never went back to Dr. Bliss.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2011, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Bliss is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Dr. Aminah M Bliss accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNadini Verma Md, 1807 Wilshire Blvd Ste C, Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Aminah M Bliss is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.